Sunday, May 23, 2010

Even though it’s been 2 years

Since my baby died, I still get, I guess panic attacks. I feel like I can’t breath. I start thinking about him and that’s when it hits me. I know what is going on and I stop thinking about him and think of something else. After the attack goes away, I feel strange, when I get that feeling I go visit his grave and I feel a little better. I guess to I need to see my grand baby, she’s makes me feel better to. But she is in the stage of crying when I get ready to leave. She wants to go with me.

3 comments:

Annie*s Granny said...

I'm sorry you are still feeling such sadness. I think you should spend some time spoiling that grand baby, even though leaving her is getting difficult.

How are your tomatoes? I don't know how I missed your April post. I'd have told you to let those babies grow a few true leaves before setting them out. Mine are really doing well this year, even though the weather has been cold and windy. What I'll do with tomatoes from 42 plants remains to be seen, LOL!

Hugs.

Unknown said...

Thank you Annie's Granny. My daughter said today she has called for me. She calls me moo moo. Don't know why, but I like that.

I have set the plants out but still have not planted them, I have got to buy a hoe. Forgot mine was broke last year. I'm going to have late tomatoes. I have 36 of each kind of tomato, I don't need that many, think I will give some of them away, for others to plant.

A friend gave me some marigolds that she had saved the seeds from last year, she said they are white, I was going to plant them today, and that's when I remembered about my hoe. I have got to get busy planting.

Unknown said...

O my tomatoes should have been planted a couple of weeks ago, they are smelling like tomato plants.