Monday, May 4, 2009

I have a clock on Ebay to sell. I thought I would try Ebay again. I do need to get rid of some of my stuff that I do not have anywhere to put them.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/caseystreasures2008
I have some dolls, my brother gave me when his first wife died. I'm not sure I want them. They are just sitting around collecting dust. And my daughter does not want them. She already picked out what she wanted.
I was looking out my kitchen window today. And what did I see? The ground hog that I have not seen in a couple of years. I had taken a picture of him the first time I saw him, but it wasn't a good picture. Maybe he will come out again and I can get a better picture of him. I just thought the first time I saw him it was a clouded day and today it is cloudy. Maybe he is scared of his shadow.

No comments: