Monday, June 1, 2009

Here it is June

I forgot to say I had lunch again with the other women who had lost there children. I think we went on May 21st. I have not felt to good in the past week. We had went to a place where I had not eaten at in a while. But that day I wasn't feeling good and did not enjoy my meal, but I went any way. It was nice. One of the women said she wanted to start a local group, she called the name but I don't remember what it was, the closes group like that is about 30 minutes away. She was wanting to know who would help her. The woman I knew said she would help. That was about all we talked about, they all had to get back to work.

My grand baby is finally crawling. She is so cute, when she crawls she has her tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth. And my other grand children are getting so tall. I think they are going to be taller than me. I think my grand son already is taller than me.

I went to the skin doctor today, because the Vocational Rehabilitation wanted me to go, because it had been over a year since I had been to a skin doctor, that's ok cause I had plenty to show the doctor, both my legs are broke out and so are my elbows. This is from my Psoriasis not fun stuff, it reminds me of Poison Oak when you break out with that. They needed me to go so they can see if I am eligible for there services. They need to hurry and decided something. It has already been 60 days I think. They said my time had run out and they had to extend my days. Not sure what that means.
I hope every thing is going great for everyone else.

No comments: