Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not much better

Things are not much better. My husband has been in the hospital 2 more times. One he had a abscess, not sure how that is spelled. But they put a tube and a bottle at the end so it would drain. Well he got over that and about 2 weeks ago I had to take him back. He said his kidney and side was hurting. And he was throwing up. That scared me. Because he did something that reminded me of Casey. They kept him a few days, then sent him home. They did not do anything. He has weakening of his arteries. And through all that I found out the way Casey died is the way my husbands mother, mother died. My husbands right kidney is not getting enough blood, the doctor says the vein going to his kidney has a spilt in it. The doctor says they could fix it, but for some reason they were not going to do it. My husband had 2 uncles to die with aneurysm of the kidney. So I don't know what might happen, they gave him a cholesterol medicine, they said his cholesterol was a little high. So right now all we do is go to doctor appointments and wait around. I don't know if he will die to, like his uncles or not.
They are suppose to hook him back up sometime this month I think, where he will not have that bag on his side. That's about all for now. I finally have a cold or something, I'm coughing and I feel like if you take my head off I will be ok. I have not felt this way in 2 or 3 years. If I think of something else I will update, but right now this is all I can think of. Thank You!

11 comments:

Annie*s Granny said...

I wish I could just give you a big hug, I feel so badly about what you are going through. I can imagine you have a cold, stress lowers your immune system and leaves you wide open to catch anything that is going around. Please take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

Thank You!
I have more to post, my husband saw the gene doctor yesterday. It doesn't sound good.

Annie*s Granny said...

I'm so very sorry to hear that. If you need somebody to "talk" to, you can email me at anniebloom1@gmail.com

I'll be hoping and praying that things begin to get better for you and your husband.

Unknown said...

Thank You!
Aren't you on Annexcafe?
What I have been reading on that website, it does sound like my husband has that. It is describe things that remind me of him, like thin skin, it does not take much for him to get scratched by something.
I do hope it is not him, but it still does not look good. He has something but don't know what.
And that would explain why our son died, so suddenly. I did not know anything was wrong with him. It has been a year now. I still miss my baby.

Annie*s Granny said...

Yes, I am Orangeblossom (OB) on annexcafe, but I don't post there much anymore. I do read annexcafe.general.user2user and annexcafe.phoenix.recipeswap but that's about it.

What group are you reading this on?

Annie*s Granny said...

Never mind...I see the article about "Vascular Urgent Information". Yes, it does sound like the symptoms Casey had.

Unknown said...

I am reading this on the web.
I am the Weatherlady in TrollsTreasure groups, and the Enchanted Forest. I also have Household hints.
That's how I found your blog somewhere on Annexcafe, I don't remember where it was posted. I read recipeswap once in a while. I remember you. I wondered what happened. You had really good recipes. You should have a blog of your recipes.

I wish we could have found out all this before Casey died, but I have been told that they could not have done anything for him. Maybe it was best we did not know.

Annie*s Granny said...

I was quite active in the recipe group back when n0name (Teresa) and Sandra Rose were active. Way back when Poppy was the moderator, I was on there a lot. That's where I got the name Orangeblossom...Poppy found a website where we entered our names and mine came back as Orangeblossom Roundbottom...OB stuck with me from then on. Teresa/n0name and I had the famous "Frog War" with our recipes one year. That was a lot of fun. After they all left, the group just wasn't as fun anymore. I think the last time I posted was when my garden got smashed by the falling maple tree and I started my blog about building the new garden. Then I just kind of drifted away. I kept in touch with Teresa until a couple weeks ago, but she stopped blogging and closed her Twitter. I miss her.

Unknown said...

TrolLi's Mom gave me my nickname. Because I was so interested in the weather. I had posted I was going to start telling our news channel our weather here, because he did not have anyone reporting weather in our county. Radar was showing snow over us 1 year, and weatherman thought it wasn't falling, I told him he was crazy it was snowing here.:-) that's when it started, I was to let him know when it snowed here. But now Casey is gone, I have not felt like doing it. I don't care if we have any or not.
I'm sure if you wanted to post some recipes in Household hints it would be fine with me. I own the group, hehe. I am interested in depression era recipes. I was looking at a cookbook on amazon, of depression era recipes, it also had recipes for cleaners to. But it did not show the recipes,just what was in the chapters. The book was almost twenty dollars, to much for me.

Annie*s Granny said...

I used to have a nice collection of old cookbooks, but I gave them to my oldest daughter. Now she has divorced herself from our family, and I wish I had them back. I know I had two that were from the depression years. I'll look when I get back home to WA, but I'm quite sure I don't have them any more. If you google "depression recipes" you can get a lot of good ones. I dropped in on your household hints last night. I see Marge goes there...she still keeps in touch with me, in fact I owe her an email.

Unknown said...

Thank You, I will try depression recipes. I think I did depression era cookbooks. If I find a recipe I will post the site in my household hints.
Marge only popped in that one time I think. I saw you had popped in , I answered you back.