Monday, March 16, 2009

Husband going to SC

Well my husband is going to try to go back to driving a truck. I have to take him to Sparkenburg, SC. He will have to be a rehire, because his medical leave ran out Feb.21. Since he was not ready to go back to work by then it was like he quit.
I had a interview with Wal-Mart but never heard anything out of them, they kept saying they would call, that was a month ago. I saw in the paper today they had charged 3 people with Larceny by employee. I think that is a shame, they hire somebody that stole from them and they did not hire me who would not steal from them, I just want to work.
We have had rain for the past 4 days it is getting very depressing, I have been thinking more of Casey since this rain has been around. Hopefully tomorrow will be pretty it is suppose to be in the 60's. It has been cold with this rain.
Saturday my sister-in-law gave me a notebook with recipes, she wanted me to type them up for her. She had gotten them from her ex-mother-in-law that lives in W Virgina. I got 6 typed up and sent to her, but did not feel like doing any today. I have not done much at all today, I guess it is the rain. Well I guess this is all I know for now.

2 comments:

Annie*s Granny said...

Caseysmom, that is excellent news about your husband! It's good he can return to work, and although his life will have some restrictions, at least he will have a life. It was sounding quite bad a couple of months ago. Hugs to both of you, you have been through so much this past year.

Unknown said...

Thank You Annie's Granny