Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm back online

I switched phone companies and when I did that, it knocked my internet out. I had to call them last thursday to get it back on and they claim they could not get to it until today. I had to get another line for my DSL, butttttt he used the line I had the phone hooked to. So now I have a cord running from the box outside to my phone. I think that man was thinking the phone company I switched to uses the internet, because he was talking about voice over something. I spent all afternoon trying to get things straight.
My neighbor said she did the same thing last year and they messed hers up to she had to call them back out to her house. I only have 2 phone jacks in the house, so one of them is going to have to be used for internet and the other one needs to be used as the phone. I was all confussed and still am. I can't keep that cord running from the outside in through the back door. What a mess.

No comments: