Friday, March 20, 2009

Husband went to work

Well we got my husband to SC, we thought we were going to have to go back and get him. The doctor was not going to pass him to drive. So my husband had to call the gene doctor to get him to fax a paper to that doctor. After the doctor got the paper and read it, he passed him. That was a big relief. It felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.
Yesterday I went to the Employment Security Office trying to get help finding a job or going back to school. I still want to get into doing office work in the medical field. I would like to do medical transcription. He gave me one job to fill a applaction online I did that. He also told me to call Social Security to try to get a work and salary history. I called today, but the woman said I had to pay for it. I ask how much, she said for 1 year it was 15 dollars. She thought up to 5 years would be up to 40 dollars. I said I would have to forget that. But instead the woman helped me with the years. I worked at one place that I thought was 2007 come find out it was in 2005, I did not think it was that long. Man time sure does fly. He also gave me a place to call that it's called Vocationl Rehabilitation he said they could test me and see what kind of work I can do and they will also train. Sounds like things are beginning to look up. Maybe I will have a job or do some kind of training soon.
I just want to stay busy now, I do not like staying at home anymore. All that is here are my dogs and cats. That's all I have to take care of now.
These are pictures of 3 of my critters, I can't find one of my other dog.







No comments: