Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Filled out papers today

At the Rehab place. I have appointment with a counselor the 7th of this month. Those papers were a little confusing. I had to ask a few questions as to what something meant. I also had to fill out 2 papers giving my doctors permission to tell them about my disability. The only disability I have is Psoriasis. If that is a disability. I guess I will know when I go back the 7th.
I had to go up there today with gauze and tape on the back of my hand, my hand had broke out, and sometime last night in my sleep I scratched it. It woke me up hurting. I put my cream on it and a white glove and went back to sleep.
If you have ever had poison oak or Ivy that is what it reminds me of. I would get that stuff as a kid and I will never forget how it was. Sometime now I will use OTC medicine for poison ivy. It stops the itch.

No comments: